Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How Deep Is Your Love

The past few weeks I've been fairly busy. I work all day and then I was going to classes 2-3 nights per week. Then, Little Red, my 8 year old, went to California for 11 days with his dad. So, LR and I haven't spent a lot of time together lately and it was bugging both of us. He got back from his trip 2 days ago. Last night after we all went to bed, I got up and went to lay in his bed for a bit. He asked me "Why aren't you sleeping with Pere?" I told him that I just wanted to come lay down with him for a little while because I had missed him so much. He said "You really do love me!"

Dramatic much?

Me: Of course I love you

LR: Would you love me if I killed people? (definitely my kid)

Me: Yes

LR: Would you love me if I killed everyone? (should I be concerned?)

Me: Yes. I would love you. I wouldn't like the choices you've made, but I would love you. Why are you asking these questions?

LR: I just wanted to see how deep your love is

No comments:

Post a Comment